We are currently seeking a friendly and detail-oriented Hotel Complimentary Services Attendant to join our team. As a Complimentary Services Attendant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by ensuring guests receive a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
What's In It For You?
- Work / Life Balance: we provide an array of flexible schedule.
- Health Insurance: (Full Time associates) Benefits are effective the 1st day of the month following the date you complete your enrollment, not to exceed 60 days of employment.
- Retirement Savings (401k)
- Paid vacation: Eligibility for this time begins after 90 days of service (you will begin accruing on your first day).
- Flexible Sick Days: We offer flexible sick time which means you may use the time as personal time. Eligibility for this time begins after 90 days of service (you will begin accruing on your first day).
- Room for growth!
- Maintains a clean and organized dish breakdown area with clean china, silver, glassware and utensils.
- Restock glasses, cups, plates, napkins, and trays.
- Removes water glasses and coffee cups upon request of user.
- Cleans tables, wipes down salt and pepper shakers, etc.
- Sets up tables for breakfast customers.
- Maintains bus stands in a neat and organized manner.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred
- Prior food and beverage experience preferred.
- Food safety sanitation certification
Range $10.00 - $11.00 p/hour
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
129 Room Extended Stay
Cozy suites near Lafayette Airport
We're walking distance from shops and dining, and three miles from Lafayette Regional Airport. Explore the University of Louisiana at Lafayette campus, just two miles away, or be downtown in 15 minutes for galleries, museums, and authentic Cajun cooking. Your stay includes a spacious suite with full kitchen, WiFi, and breakfast.