Front Office Manager/ AGM/ Guest Services Manager
Guest Services Representatives
To perform in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited, to check-in and check-out of guests which contributes to an overall positive experience.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests. Issue room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate, without announcing room numbers.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts. May make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests.
- Compute bill, collects payment and makes change for guests. May post charges such as room, food, liquor or telephone by hand or machine.
- Date-stamp, sort and rack incoming mail and messages. Transmit and receive messages using equipment such as telephone, fax and switchboard.
- Understand and enforce the hotel company credit policies. Account for all cash and makes deposits in accordance with hotel and company policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Department Manager, assign work, and ensure proper performance of assigned employees.
- May make restaurant, transportation or entertainment reservations for guests; may deposit guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit box; may order complimentary flowers or champagne for special guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Speak clearly and listen carefully.
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
- Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year guest services, general office, accounts receivable or customer service experience; OR an equivalent combination.
Range $18- $20 P/HR
Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Orange County-Cypress
110 Room Hotel
Theme park fun, and major firms in Cypress
We're minutes from I-605 and I-405, less than 10 miles from Disneyland®, and Knott's Berry Farm. Wake up to our free hot breakfast, then head to Huntington Beach, 20 minutes' drive away. We're also close to major firms, like Arrowhead Products, two miles from us, and Boeing Co., about 10 minutes from our door. Unwind in our pool, and enjoy WiFi on us.
A free hot breakfast is served daily with fresh-baked waffles and hearty oatmeal with toppings.